We are seeking to hire a switched on and results-oriented Sales & Marketing person who will be tasked with marketing the company’s products to sustainably grow revenues in line with the company’s objectives.
Reporting to: Head of Products/Sales
- Develop, present and implement integrated marketing plans to deliver the company’s objectives and constantly refine plan based on performance
- Come up with effective marketing strategies and execute them to completion
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Undertake new business development activities to produce results that meet or exceed the agreed business targets
- Manage relationships with existing and potential clients in order to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships with clients;
- Carry-out market benchmarking activities to establish competitor product pricing, product offering, and other relevant market intelligence in order to review and ensure company’s products meet customers’ expectations
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Administer the booking engines to ensure regular information update and posting of promotions and/or offers information
- Has knowledge of key social media platforms to effectively use them to promote the company’s brand and products.
- Organize and participate in corporate events to market the company’s products and promote product awareness
- Be a key facilitator in developing ideas for marketing and promotional materials including the production of brochures, pens, writing pads among others in order to project the desired image of the company
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Liaise with product development for scoping of solutions offered to clients as well as the implementation of the approved product
- Continuous monitoring of the various marketing activities to ensure investment is flowing to the most impactful activities
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Marketing, Sales
- At least 1-year experience in sales &/or Marketing
- Well versed in developing and executing emails and SMS marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies. understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Good leadership skills and strategic thinker.
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Deep expertise in managing social media “Google AdWords Certified” is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in marketing technical products
Appraisals will be conducted on a quarterly basis strictly focused on set targets
Interested applicants should apply by sending a CV, a motivation letter and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31st May 2019. Only emails received on the stated email within the allocated time frame will be considered.