We are seeking to hire a switched on and results-oriented Digital Marketing Intern who will be tasked with digitally marketing the company’s products to sustainably grow revenues in line with the company’s objectives.
Reporting to: Head of Products/Sales
As a digital marketer, you’ll need to:
- manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- create and upload copy and images for the organisation’s website and social media platforms
- write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- design website banners and assist with web visuals
- communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- keep up to date with current digital trends
- manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- liaise with product development for scoping of solutions offered to clients as well as the implementation of the approved product
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Marketing, Sales
- At least 1-year experience in sales &/or Marketing
- Well versed in developing and executing emails and SMS marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies. understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Good leadership skills and strategic thinker.
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Deep expertise in managing social media “Google AdWords Certified” is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in marketing technical products
Appraisals will be conducted on a quarterly basis strictly focused on set targets
Interested applicants should apply by sending a CV, a motivation letter and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 9th August 2020. Only emails received on the stated email within the allocated time frame will be considered.